Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Provider Appreciation Day


Today, May 9, 2008, is Provider Appreciation Day. Timing is perfect - just before Mother's Day! I know I couldn't have gone back to work in November when Spunky Baby was just 10 weeks old unless I found a great babysitter - and I was lucky to have found her. Next month she moves far, far away and we are going to miss her. I've lined up childcare, but life without her won't be the same. She's like family. Thank you for all that you do!!!!!!!! I had planned to give her a little Mom's Day gift, so learning about this day of recognition and the timing of it is ideal!
To that end, anyone have any ideas on going-away gifts? I already have a few in mind (and a couple ordered) but I'm looking for something nice to give her as a lasting memory - always remind her of her time with Spunky Baby.

No comments: