Friday, April 4, 2008

Say Cheese...that's not what I had in mind

Spunky Baby is learning that when I hold up the shiny silver box, make faces, and beg "say cheese!" it means a really bright light is going to blind him in the immediate future and he might as well just ham it up because it's beyond his control.

WARNING: Ridiculously cute and funny images below - proceed with caution...

Here I am, cute as can be, a normal baby...

Mommy says "Say Cheese" so I start to ham it up...

This is fun - maybe I should do this all the time now?

If I pucker up and add a "grr" maybe they'll laugh...


Now I'll just look like I'm holding my breathe until she puts that camera away.

WHERE DO THEY LEARN THIS STUFF?!?!?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that is hysterical!!!!

Erin said...

he is way too cute! enjoy it. they do grow up!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

OMG! Those are the cutest photos! I love the 2nd one!! It's like, GIVE ME A KISS!!
Love those... thanks for sharing!!!
Best,
Audrey

Taster B said...

Hey Spunky Mommy! Spunky Baby sure has a lot more hair than the last time we saw him! So adorable!! Hope to see you soon. :)