Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Confessions of a Bad Mommy

That's it. I caved. I had PILES of papers to sort before taxes (since I haven't filed anything since before Carter was born!) and with The Big Kid (aka my hubby) busy with house-stuff...enter the exciting world of children's movies! Anyone that has met Carter knows he is glued to the television if it's on and he's in the room.

So I resorted to "Finding Nemo" last night while I sorted through an enormous pile of papers. I made a little blanket-and-pillow fort in Collin's bedroom and voila! Instant distraction to the boring chore. Please don't report me - with all the articles out there about how bad TV is I understand - but this was a rare "treat" for the little man. And Nemo won't hurt him just this once.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Erin said...

oh hun... you are NOT a bad mommy! we've all done it.