Friday, February 29, 2008

Don't say I didn't warn you

So, if you read my next post, we spent the night last night at a hotel near the restaurant where we ate dinner. I spent two days agonizing over whether the room would be nice. I'm afraid of dirty hotel rooms (thanks, mom...) and just wanted a safe, clean room to spend the night - from 11 pm to about 6 am. That's all.

Today I open up my email and TA-DA! I wish I had this yesterday.

Here's a resource for others out there like me.

It gave my hotel (Wingaersheek Motel) a thumbs-up and I agree.

And if you ever are on the North Shore (Mass) and want an excellent dinner, I can't say enough good things about The Windward Grille in Essex. I've eaten there twice and had two of the best dinners of my life - very reasonably priced and excellent.

Now I know where to look to find out about hotels - and if you want to cringe, read the reviews of the hotels that made the naughty list. Yikes.

No comments: