Friday, February 29, 2008

There's a first time for everything

Spunky Daddy and I had a wonderful dinner out together last night with 11 of our friends and then stayed overnight near the restaurant rather than driving 1.5 hrs home just to drive back this morning. Our first baby-free night since his birth! Spunky Grandma offered to watch Spunky Baby overnight, so when I left for work yesterday morning, this was the last thing I saw...


Does this hat make me look fat?

As Paula Abdul said "You are ridiculous. I want to squish you, squeeze your head off, and hang you from my rearview mirror."

Well, not really, but you get the point.

SEE YOU TONIGHT AFTER WORK PEANUT!!!!!!!!! I miss you. XOXO

2 comments:

Erin said...

He is just too cute for words. MUST squeeze those cheeks for me! Enjoy the snow! Talk to you soon

Taster A said...

Hey, I know this little guy!