Monday, March 17, 2008

So You Had a Bad Day

Queue the old music from "American Idol."

I'm having a bad day. A "down" day. I'm just not happy today. I'm on the verge of tears and I need to go to work. A bunch of things all got together and ganged up on my emotions to train wreck me today. Every so often they do that. One at a time I can handle, but when they all decide to come in together, then things get ugly. Also, today is the 19th anniversary of my grandfather's sudden death. Anniversaries like that drudge up memories and make me even more teary-eyed.

But Spunky Baby just smiled at me. He makes me feel better. Of course, soon I'll be at work without him and missing him will make it even harder. Stop focusing on the bad and focus on the fact that soon you'll be home again with him! Sigh...

Oh, I hate days like today.

At least the sun is shining.

I'm going to go read other people's blogs. They make me smile.

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hugs my friend. it'll be alright!